His devotees have made a fan page for him on myspace. He's had montage/tribute videos posted on his page regarding his departure from the tour that made me think he was actually maybe dead, or at least afflicted with lymes disease or was maybe...well I don't know. I'm frankly a little drunk. It's obviousl because i'm for once talking about something other than myself.
But his fan page is super cool. I recommended that he have a bake sale and wear something skimpy to show his fans appreciation. My fans always dig that (dirty f'in Nip/Tuck'ers). I like to serve tres leches cake and always dip my ass in vinegar before the fans/guests queue up. I figure if they're gonna come out for a hot slice of tranny pie, it best have that special puck-ah!
I wish Josh luck at his fan gathering. I can't stress one more thing enough though. Like a 42 yr old stripper who wears a garter belt to cover her C-section scar, customers will want change. Get a roll of nickels and quarters. Dimes are for queers.
Now speaking of fans...(this has been edited in- not drunk anymore)
Nominate Willam for Out Magazine's Out 100 List!
REASONS I SHOULD BE NOMINATED:
1. I'm super at being famous and haven't played a single tranny hooker this year. Just honest, hard working trannies. Good for the LGBT profile and shit.
2. I need press
3. I didn't have to do a reality show to get famous.
4. Everytime I entertain you, I make my grandmom confused as to why I'm dressed like that.
5. I'm a super pet owner. Today I spilled a slurpee on my St. Bernard while I was brushing his hair and I let him lick some of it off. I immediately hosed him off when I remembered said slurpee was made with banana puree, ice, and Veuve Cliquot.
6. You like me- you really like me. Or maybe You've liked me in the past. Maybe you've liked me real hard in the past. Or maybe I liked you once during Cinco de Mayo in an alley and you gave me a sombrero and a pat on the ass as a thank you.
Anyway- please vote!