Monday, July 28, 2008

Homosaywhat?!

So I was in the post office today and noticed this lady woman.

Uhm. Is this OK now? This wasn't a bathing beauty. She didn't look like she was going to the beach or pool. She had a $1000+ Marc Jacobs bag paired with little ballet flats and a Taco Bell bag.

Just because she lives in fag-central WeHo doesn't mean it's OK for you to have your lady ass out, OK? West Hollywood's trash & recycling cans have 3 languages on them. Spanish, Russian and American. She coulda really offended some old Russian woman. She offended me because when she turned around guess what- NO BRA. The front had at least better coverage with some frills and buttons but still. I dunno how she made it outta Taco Bell without getting her Mexi Melt raped.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW, HELL TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN NAW! Is she serious? Is punked back on the air? The ill fitting panties were bad enough...but NO BRA! I would have done the same thing. Taken her pic an sent it to all my friends. I guess after spending a $1000+ on the MJ bag she didn't have enough for a decent outfit.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Alice. said...

Okay, the horror of that outfit and its various woefully chosen underthings (or the lack of same) have reminded me of a question I have for you, and an answer dependent compliment.

Is that you in the booklet for Rilo Kiley's Under the Blacklight? I don't have it on me to check, but my memory's pretty good and I think it was. When I first saw it, I said something to my friend who owns it about the pretty translady (you know, I was bein' respectful in my ignorance just in case) and she got all gabby about how pretty you (?) are and how she wouldn't have known. So you could totally have made out with this unpleasant dyke I know.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Sorry, but if I had that ass I'd put it out there for the whole world to see too.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Half Pint said...

I would have taken her picture too and sent it to Glamour magazine for their "DON'T" section.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

I'm totally jealous of her butt. Style don't or not, I could easily be guilty of this one. Thankfuly though I have my mothers ass!

10:08 PM  
Blogger The_Aitch said...

Okay, Mexi-Melt raped? omfg you slay me. SLAY I SAY!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, her ass looks okay.

-tj

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Kat said...

I thank God for digi-cams and cell phone cams so that people like you can alert the world to the exsistance of people like her. Jesus Christ...nobody wants to see her woman parts...nobody, especially in WeHo.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home